You are my anchor card kit

You are my anchor kit reminds me of the 4th of July and my mom; with the colors; Calypso Coral, Pacific Point and Pool Party and the stamp set.    

You can design 10 3x3 cards 2 each of 4 designs and it has 4 red and white boxes you can store the cards in or give them as a gift to a friend.  These are great cards to take with you when you go to the grocery store you can give one to the cashier,  leave one with your tip at your favorite restaurant, give one to the teller at your bank etc.  A small gesture of kindness goes a long way. 

Here are the 3x3 cards and boxes that go with the kit.  I also made a couple of alternative idea's that you can make only using a couple pieces of cardstock and the left over pieces in the kit. 

Click the link to buy this kit or see what other kits are available.   https://www.stampinup.com/products/you-are-my-anchor-card-kit-(english)?demoid=2244703